https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png 0 0 Cherop https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png Cherop2021-03-01 18:29:292021-03-01 18:30:51bullet points
Start by reading and following these instructions:
- Quickly skim the questions or assignments below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
- Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
- Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
- Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
- This assignment must be in APA format.
- The assignment should be in paragraph form using complete sentences and avoiding bullet points and numbered list.
- Use a Level 1 heading to separate your sections (Page 47 of the APA Publication Manual).
- Title and reference pages do not count toward the total word or page count.
- At least one textbook source and two and outside sources must be referenced and cited in the paper.
Essays: (at least 300 words per prompt)
- An 18-year-old female is being seen in the office for lower abdominal pain and irregular menstrual bleeding. The physician wants to rule out PID and endometriosis. What are the sign and symptoms, and etiology of PID and endometriosis? What diagnostic test would the physician order? The physician also orders a CA125, what is this test used for?
- A 19-year-old male is being seen in the office for a red, swollen, and painful left scrotum. What are the risk factors, diagnostic tests, treatment, and prevention for epididymis and orchitis? Which STD scares you the most especially if you have teenagers and young adults, why?
- Identify and discuss the function of hormones of the anterior pituitary and posterior pituitary. If a 10-year-old patient is in anterior pituitary failure, what would you expect to see?
- What are the signs and symptoms of thyroid cancer? After a thyroidectomy, what medications will be required for the rest of the patient’s life? What purpose does the parathyroid have? If during the thyroidectomy, the parathyroid glands also removed, what does this mean for the patient?