Sustainability reports are increasingly becoming expected or even required by business organizations. This exercise will give you practice in comparing and evaluating sustainability reports.
- Step 1: Go to the Coca-Cola corporate website and click on Sustainability and review the company’s most recent Sustainability Report. Determine the six best aspects of the Coca-Cola report.
- Step 2: Go to the PepsiCo corporate website and click on Sustainability and review the company’s most recent Sustainability Report. Determine the six best aspects of the PepsiCo report.
- Step 3: Develop a report comparing and contrasting the two companies’ Sustainability Report with regard to business ethics, social responsibility, and environmental sustainability.
In your opinion, does Coca-Cola receive a grade of A on their business ethics, social responsibility, and sustainability efforts? Grade each company on the three dimensions and give each an overall grade. Justify your grades.
What to Post?
- Post your narrative to this Discussion Board no later than Thursday 11:59 PM EST/EDT.
- Before you post, review the Discussion Guidelines provided in your Start Here module.
- Review your classmates’ answers and find two with which your companies’ grades differ.
- Post a response to those classmates as to why their or your answer is more accurate or may need to be reconsidered.
- Discuss these differences with your classmates no later than Sunday 11:59 PM EST/EDT.
If you are posting your initial response, select the Start a New Thread button.
If you are responding, select the Reply to Thread button for the thread you wish to respond to.