https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png 0 0 Essie https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png Essie2020-07-28 12:58:422020-07-28 12:58:54ARDS
Mr. Nguyen is a 58-year-old patient that had septic shock and developed Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. He is orally intubated and on a mechanical ventilator. He is paralyzed and sedated.
- What manifestations might you observe for a patient with ARDS?
- What complications can Mr. Nguyen develop from being mechanically ventilated?
- List priority nursing interventions to prevent complications associated with ventilatory support.
- What interventions can be implemented specifically to prevent the development of Ventilator Acquired Pneumonia (VAP)?
- You are orienting in the ICU, the nurse you are working with is not implementing the VAP interventions. What would you do?
- Include intext citation and 3 References