Cardiovascular attendance Questions
1. Explain the pathophysiologic differences between right-sided and left-sided heart failure and identify the goals of treatment for a patient with heart failure.
2. Which items should be included in the medication education for a pediatric patient taking digoxin and furosemide?
3. What is the pathophysiology of Rheumatic Fever and how is it treated?
4. What is a hypercyanotic spell, who suffers from it, and how is it treated?
5. Describe the pathophysiology of coarctation of the aorta and identify the clinical manifestations for this defect