https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png 0 0 Davis https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png Davis2021-03-02 04:10:232021-03-02 04:10:23Exam 4
- What is listed by Bev Hislop as the opposite of grace?
- God has called us to parent in a way that is:
|Addressing their behavior primarily|
|Responsive to their momentary need|
- Which of these is not part of the vision and mission of Soul Care?
|The church has a unique calling to come alongside those in pain|
|Women are best suited to minister to other women|
|We all need help learning to love effectively|
|True and lasting change happens best in a community|
- What should be the greatest focus of a parent, for both children and teens?
- True or false: By not providing answers, opportunities, and resources, the church forces people out into the world to find secular answers.
- Which of these verses is not listed in Bev Hislop’s book pointing to God’s grace in Scripture?
|2 Corinthians 12:9|
- True or false: Sound biblical teaching provides preventative care for many of life’s issues.
- Which of these was not listed as a unique challenge in the “Second Half of Life” lecture?
- What is the essential component to support a woman in crisis?
|Faith in Jesus Christ|
- True or false: “Empty nest” period refers to the season of life when a woman’s children have moved out of the home?