Chapter Reading for Discussion #2:
Course Required Chapter Reading for Discussion #2:
- Chapter 13: Sampling Designs and Data Sources for Effect Evaluations
- https://youtu.be/4e5VH9NKNVY (watch video)
A) After reading Chapter 13, and watching the video, answer the following questions using the presentation methods below:
- 2-3 pages essay summary (Response to all of the initial discussion board questions below)
Address the following questions
- (Refer to Chapter 13): Identify at least one sampling issue that would be particularly relevant at each level of the public health pyramid. Which strategy could be used to minimize these problems?
- Spreading the Message: use any of the presentation methods above on the description of your program as conceptualized at this point. This should include information derived from assignments 1 and 2 that were completed and submitted in this course. (Attached)
The following should be included in your presentation Title, Target Objective Stated, Description of Target Community, Description of Program/Intervention Sample size, Proposed Program Description, Health risks associated with not doing desired behavior, incidence rates /prevalence rates/trends in these rates (national level) for associated health risks, conditions and diseases. Mortality and morbidity rates of associated health risks, conditions, and diseases, Proven Methods to minimize risk. *(Question 2: This information should be taken directly from your assignments #1 and 2 submissions. No new topic should be selected. Use the same information that you submitted in assignments 1 and 2 to fully address all parts of question#2)*.
3. A minimum of one reference is required to support your response to the discussion question. You may cite the course required textbook and or other sources from which you have used content. Make sure your references are in APA format.