I need some assistance with the items below. Please read thoroughly before accepting bid, and as always plagiarism will be checked, thanks.
According to your textbook, project communication can be formal or informal. Compare and contrast these two types of project communication. Then, provide one example of each type of project communication and explain when and how each could be most useful to the project team. Must be a minimum of 200 words, and be supported by at least one professional or academic source.
Creating a Project Communication Plan
[WLO: 2] [CLOs: 1, 2]
Using the information on the last assignment pdf attached, assume you are the Project Manager and create the communications plan for this project. Create a communications plan addressing each of the following items (refer to Table 10-1 on page 399 in the Schwalbe text for an example):
- Stakeholders: Stakeholders who should be included in project communications. Include at least 8 specific categories that include at least 3 external and 5 internal. Be creative and apply critical thinking.
- Document Name: Information to be communicated (e.g., content, and level of detail)
- Document Format: How information will be delivered (e.g., meetings, hard copy, email)
- Contact Person: The individual or individuals who should be contacted in escalation procedures
- Due: Frequency (e.g., Every Monday) and/or deadline of communication (e.g., June 1)
Create your plan in a table format within an MS Word document. Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.