The IT Guru corporation has been invited to an IT Job Fair and you have been asked to discuss cloud computing careers and certifications with potential employees.
In your Discussion Board assignment, provide a description of each of the following that you would share with potential employees:
- Job roles in cloud computing
- Skills needed by information technology professionals
- Certifications that are in demand
- Potential cloud career paths
- Ways to combine their learning with “social good” through volunteer projects.
The IT Guru corporation has recently hired a new Assistant Chief Information Officer (ACIO) to help oversee the organizations IT infrastructure.
As the senior network administrator you will be provided the ACIO with a tour of the corporate data center and should be prepared to answer a variety of important questions related to the organizations IT infrastructure. Prior to the tour you are going to prepare a document to help you thoroughly answer each question you expect to receive.
The document you should prepare should include the following:
- Discuss what ideal network performance looks like and provide examples of metrics you would use to measure good network performance
- Explain the tools and techniques you use for network monitoring and optimization and the common types of network traffic issues you are monitoring for.
- Provide a short list of the top 5 requirements that cloud service providers should be held accountable to.
- Explain the differences between cloud data provenance and process provenance.
- Explain 3 challenges of managing data in the cloud.
- What are the risks of data ownership when cloud data are load-balanced to servers housed outside of the United States?
- Discuss elements of cloud based infrastructure to include cloud based, premise based and hybrid network solutions that could be considered for future use at your organization.