1) The paper should consist of five (5) to six (6) pages excluding the title and reference pages.
2) Use level one and level two headings (see APA page 62 to review levels of heading).
3) Write the paper in third person, not first person. This means do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’ statements.
4) Use at least four (4) references from professional peer-reviewed nursing journals to support the paper. References should be from scholarly peer-reviewed journals (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory).
5) APA format is required (attention to font, spacing, spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
6) Submit the assignment to Turnitin prior to the final submission, review the originality report, and make any needed changes.
Submit by the posted due date.