https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png 0 0 Cherop https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png Cherop2021-02-17 12:08:312021-02-17 12:08:56Dietary Analysis Activity:
"Get Help With Your Essay
Dietary Analysis Activity:
Dietary Analysis Activity:
- Keep a one-day food record of your own diet. Write down everything that you consume (food and beverages, including water) in measuring amounts (cups, ounces, grams, etc) and your activities (exercise, etc).
- Download My Fitness Pal to your phone (preferably), computer, or smart device.
- Log and create a free profile account on the APP or at myfitnesspal.com.
- Set up your profile information by entering your age, weight, height, and gender, etc.
- Proceed to enter the food you ate by searching for and entering the foods and amounts eaten for the one day.
- Enter your exercise for one day. Record your calories burned (average and goal). Create a Table of your data. Call it Table 1 Current Age. Add this information to Table 1.
- Proceed to “Diary” and click on “Nutrition.” Record the following information in Table 1:
- Go to “Home.” Click on “More” (bottom right corner of APP); Select “My Profile.” Click on “Edit Profile.” Change your profile to reflect that of a person age 75.
- Gather the same Nutrition and Calories data that you did in #6 and #7 based on age 75. Create a similar table (Table 2 Age 80) based on age 80. Please make your 80-year-old example: 2 inches shorter and 10-20 pounds lighter depending on your current weight. Study the DRI Reference tables in this link: DietaryReferenceIntakes.pdf. Note and document ALL nutrient changes/needs that occur between your age and 80 years in the age comparison in the table. Examine all nutrients listed on DRI tables; not just those available in MyFitnessPal.Actions
- Lastly, rate and discuss your health now and at 80 years based on the “Determine Your Nutritional Health” assessment found in Figure 5.4a and b of the textbook.
- Write a two-page reaction paper at the beginning of your document file making reference to Tables 1 and 2 (located sequentially after your paper in the document) as you analyze and discuss your data. Include a brief introduction of the topic, results (Tables 1 and 2 and nutritional health assessment results), discussion of your results (be sure to compare and take note of the similarities and differences in Tables 1 and 2 along with your nutritional health results), and summary/conclusions noting which nutrients you need more or less of due to the age change and factors that are likely to impact your nutritional health as you age – and how to make those changes in your current diet. Refer to chapter 6 information and the DRIs for older adult’s PDF file for support. Include your name, date, and class information at the beginning of your document.
- Please submit your Dietary Analysis Activity by uploading and attaching your dietary analysis activity MS Word or Rich-Text file to the module 6 activity submission assignment. A total of 40 points are possible, 10 per each nutrient intake table and 20 for the paper.