Help me study for my Health & Medical class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
As Director of Health Information for a large multi-campus health system, you have evaluated the ethical considerations related to compliance. In this report, you will evaluate the health information technologies related to the security and protection of health information and develop a plan for the CEO and Board of Directors. Please follow the instructions below in completion of this assignment.
|1||Evaluate the health information standards associated with health record content and documentation. Select three (3) major considerations and interpret the standards as a steward of health information. Form three (3) recommendations as the custodian of health records.|
|2||Analyze privacy, security and confidentiality policies and procedures for internal and external use and exchange of health information by examining three (3) issues in data privacy, confidentiality, and security (e.g., Patient verification and identity management policies; Privacy, confidentiality, security principles, policies and procedures, and federal/state laws; E-Discovery).|
|3||Form a plan to collaborate in the design and implementation of risk assessment, contingency planning, and data recovery procedures by examining three (3) related issues in data privacy, confidentiality, and security (e.g., health information archival and retrieval systems; data security protection methods, such as authentication, encryption, decryption, and firewalls).|
|4||Analyze the security and privacy implications of mobile health technologies. Examine at least three (3) security and privacy implications.|
- Please complete all parts in a Microsoft Word document.
- The body of your document should be at least 1200 words in length.
- Quoting should be less than 10% of the entire paper. Paraphrasing is necessary.
Develop educational programs for employees in privacy, security and confidentiality
|Create a power point presentation for an employee educational program. The presentation should include the following:
3 major considerations associated with health record content and documentation
Additional Requirements for the presentation:
● Your presentation should be 10-15 slides not including the title and the reference page.
● Use one basic slide design and layout.
● Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
● You may use pictures, charts and graphs to supplement your material as long as they do not take up the entire slide.
● Use bullets for your main points.
● The presentation should contain a cover slide and a list of references in APA format.
● All citations of outside sources plus the listing of all references should also adhere to APA format.