Time to Market is a British training consulting firm. Their site is chock full of training tips and tactics (and most all of the content is free!). Go to the following link to access Time to Market’s “Top 20 Training Tips” podcast series:
You may choose any one of the Top 20 Tips that interests you – listen to them all, if you choose (they range from 1 to 3 minutes each). Critique the Tip of your choice and share your thoughts in your initial post. Be sure to discuss the following:
- What (if anything) did you learn from this presentation?
- What (if anything) will you do to change your own presentation style (behavior) based on what you learned?
- What made this method of training effective, in your opinion?
- What limitations did you notice about this method of training?
- If Time to Market invited you to help them improve their podcasts, what suggestions would you make and why?
Post your initial response to the discussion question no later than Thursday 11:59 PM EST/EDT.
Respond to at least two of your classmates no later than Sunday 11:59 PM EST/EDT.
- How did your experience differ from your peers’? Where do you and your peers agree/disagree on the strengths and limitations of this podcast training format?
- What did you think of your peers’ plans to improve the podcasts? Will their suggestions be practical and effective?