Companies with strong cultures have a strong flow of communication that moves in every direction (1):
- Downward: communication flows from top management down to employees.
- Upward: communication flows from employees up to management.
- Lateral: communication flows between employees at the same level.
- Diagonal: communication flows across different work areas or organizational levels.
For this discussion:
- Use at least one example from the list to discuss how communication flows in a department in your current organization or a previous one.
- Explain how the flow of communication affects organizational culture.
Be sure to respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts.
1.Stephen P. Robbins. 2018. Management. Pearson 14th edition book.
Word Count Requirements:
Your discussion main (original) post must be at least 250 words to fully demonstrate your understanding of the discussion questions.
Your peer post must be at least 100 words in length.