Hello, i need questions 1 answered in APA format with 200 words with reference
Upon completion of this module, the student will demonstrate the ability to:
- Define health literacy and e-health;
- Explore various technology-based approaches to consumer health education;
- Identify barriers to use of technology and issues associated with health-related consumer information;
- Imagine future approaches to technology supported consumer health information
- Provide an overview of community and population health informatics;
- Describe informatics tools for promoting community and population health; and
- Define the roles of federal, state, and local public health agencies in the development of public health informatics.
McGonigle, D. & Mastrian, K. G. (2018). Nursing informatics and the foundation of knowledge (4th ed.). Burlington: Jones & Bartlett Learning:
Chapter 16 Patient Engagement and Connected Health pages 323-338.
Chapter 17 Using Informatics to Promote Community/Population Health pages 341-353
Group Discussion Board Dialogue:
Discuss the following in your group, and post a group response under module 6 discussion board for your designated faculty:
- How do you envision technology enhancing patient or consumer education in your clinical setting?
- Identify a clinical topic relevant to your practice and locate 2 credible websites and 2 suspect websites that patients might use for their own information about the condition. What makes the site credible or suspect? Be sure the websites are for patients/consumers not health care professionals. For example if I’m a patient who wants information on how to get rid of toenail fungus where can I find information?