https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png 0 0 Davis https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png Davis2021-11-06 14:33:372021-11-06 14:33:37Final Assignment
Respond to the following three short essay questions as part of the final exam. (Note: These are three unique questions and should be answered separately with their own reference list.
- What are four published official resources (strategies, International Codes, etc) available to the port FSO in assessing domestic and international risks associated with terrorism and other criminal activity threats posed to port maritime operations? Provide critical analysis of each…strengths, weaknesses areas that need further development, areas where emphasis needs to be placed. (To be clear do not pick published articles. The focus here is on official documents).
- What is the role of MTSA 2002 required Area Maritime Security Committee or AMSC? Why is this organization critical to the secure operation of a port? Be specific. Are there areas within the security regime that committee members can work more closely?
- Define and give examples of maritime Cyber terrorism. How does it threaten port security operations now and in the future? Be specific.
- Your paper must be at a minimum of 6-9 pages, or 2-3 pages per question (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
- Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
- Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
- Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
- Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
- All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.
(CO-4, CO-5, LO7-1, LO7-2)