Final Policy Research Paper
The final policy paper is cumulative and covers Chapters 1 – 16 of McLaughlin and McLaughlin (2014) textbook. To complete the final assignment you are required to use at least eight peer-reviewed sources with at least two from Ashford University Library. Click to watch Kaiser Permanente Overview of U.S. Health Policy.
- Choose four policy analysis processes and apply each one to a policy case (you may use a previous week’s case) or choose from the list below:Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement
- Policy response to the problem of suicide in Australia
- Cross-national analysis of expenditure changes in 27European nations 1995–2011
- Proposition 63: Should Other States Follow California’s Lead?
- Provide details on the other policy processes that were not utilized in your research. How could they be applied? Why would they be applicable?
- All applicable information from previous weeks must be included.
- A conclusion MUST be included at the end of the paper summarizing the key aspects of health policy.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 10 to 15 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least eight scholarly sources in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center