framework’s strengths and limitations.
Week 7 – Signature Assignment: Create a Poster Presentation for a Conference
As you have learned, spreading the information you have gleaned through research is what bridges the gap from evidence-based practices to actual implementation in the field. Take the topic (TOPIC: improving collaboration in healthcare) you have researched throughout this course and the culmination of information you have learned to complete this assignment.
Select a conference that you feel would house the appropriate audience for your topic. This could be an actual conference held by a professional organization or association. Then, prepare a poster session suitable for this conference’s attendees.
Create a Poster Presentation that addresses the following:
· Identifies your topic and provides guidance on the specific concern you sought to improve.
· Discusses the implications of implementing this intervention or policy for the hospital and the patient population or community it serves.
· Explains the framework utilized and why this particular framework was chosen, including the framework’s strengths and limitations.
· Describes the internal and external stakeholders involved.
Includes a brief summary of your research. Make sure you discuss the quality of evidence you discovered.
· Lists the evidence-based practice(s) that you found could solve this problem.
· Offer your recommendation of the practice to be implemented based on the evidence.
· Cite references.
· Include text and graphics on your poster.
· In addition to the poster presentation, include a brief explanation of the conference at which you have chosen to present, indicating your target audience and the value of your research.
Length: Poster presentation plus 1 to 2-page explanation
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
The completed assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. The content should reflect scholarly writing and current 7th Edition of APA standards.