For this discussion, communicate one of the goals for your selected health issue. If you are using a goal established by an organization that you believe would align with your population of interest and health issue, be sure to cite this information. Provide a two-paragraph overview of the issue and state one specific goal with at least three related objectives that you could tailor to your geographic location.
Read the posts of your peers and respond by comparing and contrasting the goals and objectives for your health issue to those of your peer. How do the objectives you each identified differ? What can you learn from the selected geographic location, if different from yours? Use current APA style and format for all in-text citations and references. Remember to follow the guidelines in the FEM as you prepare your response.
This activity will help you achieve the following learning components:
- Describe methods to screen stakeholders from diverse settings.
- Outline questions that a health promotion practitioner must answer to build a diverse team of stakeholders.
- Apply master’s-level skills in critical thinking, research, and writing.
- Cite and reference resources in current APA style and format.
- Use feedback from instructor and peers to improve writing skills.