Leadership Development Assignment Instructions
Upon successful completion of this module, you will develop an overview and summary of effective ministry leadership. Building a successful ministry events requires effective leadership planning and evaluation.
You will continue building a ministry leadership portfolio that examines key leadership principles and a biblical foundation. To that end, you will:
- Outline a biblical foundation of leadership based on the textbook reading. Incorporate at least 3 biblical references.
- Interview at least one local ministry or church leader, using the interview template provided.
- Summarize the interview, providing personal insight and application.
- The plan should be written in narrative form, include questions and results of interview, and reflect course readings and biblical references.
- This document should be 1,000 – 1,500 words, not including the title page and bibliography, if needed.
- Current Turabian format must be used and paper should be double-spaced, using 12-point Times New Roman font.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool.