https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png 0 0 Cherop https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png Cherop2021-03-24 04:59:272021-03-24 05:00:15library databases
By Day 7
- Use the Walden library databases to search for quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods research articles from peer-reviewed journals on your topic of interest.
- Before you read the full article and begin your annotation, locate the methodology section in the article to be sure that it describes the appropriate research design.
- For quantitative research articles, confirm that a quantitative research design, such as a quasi-experimental, casual comparative, correlational, pretest–posttest, or true experimental, was used in the study.
- For qualitative research articles, confirm that a qualitative research design or approach, such as narrative, ethnographic, grounded theory, case study, or phenomenology, was used in the study.
- For mixed methods research articles, confirm that a mixed methods research (MMR) design was used in the study. There are several design classifications in MMR; some examples of MMR types or families of design are parallel, concurrent, sequential, multilevel, or fully integrated mixed methods design.
- Prepare an annotated bibliography that includes the following:
- A one-paragraph introduction that provides context for why you selected the six research articles you did: two quantitative, two qualitative, and two MMR.
- A reference list entry in APA Style for each of the six articles that follows proper formatting. Follow each reference list entry with a three-paragraph annotation that includes:
- A one-paragraph conclusion that presents a synthesis of the six articles.
- Format your annotated bibliography in Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced. A separate References list page is not needed for this assignment.
- Submit your Annotated Bibliography.