Ministry Promotion Assignment Instructions
Upon successful completion of this module, you will develop an opportunity to create a promotional plan. Additionally, you will develop an assessment plan. Effective ministry event planning anticipates marketing or promotional strategies along with effective evaluation.
Once you have identified an event and initiated a strategic plan, you will continue to develop an approach for executing and evaluating the event. The final iteration of the promotional plan must include the following elements:
- Outline a promotion or marketing strategy for your ministry event. Be sure to outline the ways in which you will advertise and spread the word about your event.
- Provide an evaluation or assessment model. Submit your plan for how you will evaluate and measure the highs and lows of the event, using content from the presentation and course readings. This evaluation component must include a mechanism for incorporating attendee feedback.
- Outline a method for addressing and evaluating spiritual formation for those who attend. Be sure to incorporate material from the Ecologies
- Current Turabian format must be used in all formatting, including the title page, pagination, footnotes, and bibliography.
- This plan should be written largely in narrative form but can include listed items.
- The plan must be 500–1,000 words and must be combined with Part 1
- Your work must be cogent and concise, substantive, and edited for typos, spelling, grammar, and style.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool.