Start by reading and following these instructions:
You are responsible for minimally at least 3 posts for each question in your discussion boards; your initial post and reply to two of your classmates. Your initial post(s) should be your response to the questions posed in the discussion question. You should research your answer and cite at least one scholarly source when appropriate, and always use quality writing. The discussion board is never a place to use text language or emoticons. You will also be asked to respond to your classmates. This is designed to enhance the academic discussion around the topic. It is all right to disagree with something posted by another, however your responses should always be thoughtful and respectful and reflect your opinions professionally.
Complete a self-assessment regarding your own physical activity based on the website information in Module 4 Overview and Readings. Analyze if you are meeting the recommendations and achieving the goals. In your reflection, consider these questions:
- How you are meeting the goals?
- What are the barriers if you aren’t meeting the goals?
- What you could implement to meet those goals?
- What are some creative ideas for physical activities that you could include in your life?
Share with the class a physical activity you have always wanted to engage in but just never have completed. What are some creative ideas to eliminate barriers in engaging in this physical activity?
Your initial posting should be at least 400 words in length and utilize at least one scholarly source other than the textbook. Please reply to at least two classmates. Replies to classmates should be at least 200 words in length.
DQ1 UMBO – 1, 2, 3
DQ1 PLG – 1, 6
DQ1 CLO – 2, 3
When you are ready for the discussion, do the following:
- Click on the discussion link above.
- Start your answer by clicking “Start a New Thread” button with the title of your answer and the body of text following the guidance above.
- To properly post your answer, please click on the “Post” button.
- After posting your contribution, read what others have posted, reply to at least two of those posts, and respond (when appropriate) to those who have responded to you.
To reply to a classmate’s post:
- Click on the title of another student’s post.
- Click “Reply to Thread” and type your response to the student.
- Click the “Post” button to post your reply.