https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png 0 0 Cherop https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png Cherop2021-03-24 11:50:132021-03-24 11:50:37MS/NM
MS/NM Attendance Questions
- How might immobilization impact a child’s growth and development? What strategies might the nurse utilize to ensure growth and development needs are met?
- When assessing a child’s neurovascular status of a casted limb, what are the key components in assessment?
- Explain the diagnostic evaluations performed to assess if a child has developmental dysplasia of the hip. What is the standard treatment plan for developmental dysplasia of the hip?
- Describe the five goals of therapy for children with Cerebral Palsy (CP). What are the overall outcomes for a child with CP?
- Children born with myelomeningocele (MM) require a multi-disciplinary approach to care. Identify the team members that would be involved in a child’s care who has MM and describe the rationale for the team member’s involvement.
I WANT THIS ON 1/25
Cerebral Attendance Questions
- Compare and contrast the clinical manifestations of increased intracranial pressure in infants and children.
- Identify and provide rationales for the priority nursing interventions for a child with suspected meningitis.
- Explain the pathophysiology of hydrocephalus and how is it managed?
- Describe the seizure precautions necessary for a child who is admitted with a known seizure disorder.
- Differentiate between a generalized seizure and status epilepticus. What is the management strategy for a child experiencing status epilepticus?
I WANT THIS ON 1/27 PLEASE USE TESTBOOKS AND ATI ONLY.