https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png 0 0 Essie https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png Essie2020-08-25 19:48:362020-08-25 19:48:47news recently
Follow the instructions and make the post. I will upload the students’ posts later to respond to them.
- Go to Yahoo Finance
- Think of a corporation that is of interest to you are has been in the news recently.
- Put the company name in the search bar at the top.
- That will bring up a screen with the stock price with a chart including the daily trend.
- Click the “5Y” tab above the stock chart and take note of the stock price change over the past 3 years.
- Click the “Financials” tab.
- The Income Statement will show
- Take note of the change in Total Revenue, Cost of Revenue, and Gross Profit in the last 3 years (note that Total Revenue – Cost of Revenue = Gross Profit)
- Also, take note of the “Net Income Common Stockholders” in the last 3 years
What story does this information tell you from a financial perspective? Are there any concerns you would have, or any positives you noticed?