Select one of the many postpartum complications listed on pp. 590-603 of your Youngkin text. Assume you are seeing a patient with that complication.
reference: Schadewald, D. M., Pritham, U.A., Youngkin, E. Q., Davis, M. S., & Juve, C. (2020). Women\’s health: A primary care clinical guide (5th ed.) Pearson.
Mastitis: as prior no more than 300 words
- Describe your patient (demographics, vitals, weight).
- List subjective and objective data.
- Provide two differential diagnoses.
- Suggest appropriate intervention (pharmaceutical or non-pharmaceutical).
- Describe appropriate follow up.