https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png 0 0 Essie https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png Essie2020-08-18 19:30:582020-08-18 19:31:07organization
- You’ve been told that the HR Director is pleased with the work you’ve completed for the organization and would like to take your contribution to the next level. She’d like you to review several strategic reports on the organization and provide feedback on how you think Southwest HR should move forward.Review the recommended sources in addition to your own research.
Compile a strategy recommendation to the HR Director to be used for company-wide decisions. Include the following information in your report:
- An executive summary of the HR strategy project (An executive summary is a brief version of the entire report, designed for busy executives to read if they don’t have time to read the full report. The first page of this sample executive summary explains what is required. For the purposes of this assignment, the executive summary will likely be around half of a page. My recommendation is to write the executive summary last.)
- An analysis of current strategies and issues
- Identify the type of strategy Southwest Airlines is following.
- Identify 3 HRM implications for Southwest Airlines.
- Develop and justify business strategies for each of the 3 HRM implications.
- Determine an HR strategy.
- Use at least 2 sources other than those provided. Review the following sources to assist with your recommendation:
- Southwest Airlines case study on pages 101-102 of the text.
- SWOT report in detail on Business Source Complete.
- Format your citations according to APA guidelines.