Assignment 2: Personal Reflection
Congratulations! You have nearly completed the course. Hopefully, your learning journey has been intriguing, thought provoking, and insightful. Concepts and tools in cross-cultural psychology have many applications across fields and in daily life.
As your final Assignment, you will reflect on your major moments of discovery in this course and consider how cross-cultural psychology may affect your life, personally and/or professionally, in the present and future.
- Review your course Discussion posts and Assignments that support your reflection.
- Review course Learning Resources that support your reflection.
- Reflect on the emphasis in this course to write scholarly writing, think critically, and to always provide solid evidence for your views. Use resources in the Walden Writing Center to support you in meeting those standards in this culminating Assignment.
By Day 7
Submit a paper of 1–2 pages that includes the following points in your reflection:
- Summarize what you view as the most useful concepts from this course.
- Explain how those concepts apply to your life.
- Explain how specific concepts from the course will support your future learning and career direction.
- Discuss the challenges of evidence-based writing and how it is different from sharing opinions.
Note: Support the responses within your Assignment with evidence from the course Learning Resources. Provide a reference list for resources you used for this Assignment.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK6Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 6 Assignment 2 Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 6 Assignment 2 link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK6Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.