I’m working on a health & medical multi-part question and need an explanation to help me learn.
1) Identify and describe one personal stressor to focus on for the rest of your journal entries.
2) Write or talk in your video journal entry about:
-why you picked this stressor?
– what you would like to change?
– Describe how you experience this stress physically, psychologically, spiritually, socially, etc.?
– Write or talk in your video about anything you have learned so far in class that is helping to raise your awareness and understanding of this stressor.
3) Pick one of the worksheets from the Peace & Relaxation workbook which you believe will assist you in raising your awareness about this stressor and/or how to address it. Complete the worksheet (you may complete more if you wish) and use this knowledge to build your understanding. (The Art of Peace and Relaxation Workbook (8th)
– Write/discuss in your video about the experience from the worksheet and how this knowledge helped build your understanding. You can either upload the worksheet completed or cite & reference the worksheet in your journal writing or below your video if you choose that option.
4) Based upon what you have learned in class so far, what are some ideas you have for creating a plan to manage this stressor in more healthy ways? Be specific — envision some of the change you want to create in your life! Use the image below explaining the S.M.A.R.T. principle to aid in creating specific ways to manage your stressor.