The project will be a real life evaluation on a property
The property is evaluating your home or a home of a family member or friend.
– The report submitted can be in PowerPoint version.
– Information that is not available to you should be obtained from the market
– Obtaining information can be in form of visits, phone calls, online search or speaking to professionals.
– There is no specific number of slides for the report. The assessment will be on the content.
– The main question I will ask during the presentation or while reading the report is “on what basis?”.
– The more detail you provide the more clearer you are to a precise valuation, the higher the probability of earning a high grade.
– All calculations should be presented using excel and should include the underlying formulas.
The grading of the report will be based on
– Detail (25%)
– Precision (25%)
– Clarity (25%)
– Insight (25%)
For Home/Residential Evaluation Reports, the Table of Content is as follows:
2) Description of the Area (Refer to special chapter Urban Economics- Physical Description and Site Plan, Area Analysis
3) Description of the Property Exterior/Interior (Pictures/Tables/Figures)
4) Cost Approach
5) Income Approach (if applicable)
6) Comparable Approach
7) Final Value (you decide on weights)
8) Discussion on your forecast of the expected future price on the home and on what basis.
Photos, theme development, additional documents
Convert presentation to pdf