rationale for the methods
In 500-750 words, develop an evaluation plan to be included in your final evidence-based practice project. Provide the following criteria in the evaluation, making sure it is comprehensive and concise:
- Describe the rationale for the methods used in collecting the outcome data.
- Describe the ways in which the outcome measures evaluate the extent to which the project objectives are achieved.
- Describe how the outcomes will be measured and evaluated based on the evidence. Address validity, reliability, and applicability.
- Describe strategies to take if outcomes do not provide positive results.
- Describe implications for practice and future research.
You are required to cite three to five sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.