https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png 0 0 Davis https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png Davis2022-05-25 02:14:262022-05-25 02:14:26Reflection 1: Ability Awareness
"Get Help With Your Essay
Reflection 1: Ability Awareness
- What was your initial reaction when you saw Tyler?
- When you met the real Tyler?
- How do you think or feel when you see a child or an adult with an obvious physical disability?
- How do you think Tyler was able to be so successful in life?
- How does it make you feel when Tyler describes all the people in his life who support him in reaching his full potential?
- How do you think you, as an early childhood educator, play a role in supporting or discouraging children with disabilities?
- Tyler wants people to see him as Tyler first, then his disability. How do you think this way of thinking has helped Tyler and other children who have disabilities?
- What do you think about children like Tyler going to a typical school and participating in typical activities such as Boy Scouts, etc.?
- How do you think parents of other children in Tyler’s classes feel about him?
- What biases or fears do you bring to the table when working with children with disabilities? What will you do to address these?
- What questions do you have or what do you think you need to learn to be able to work effectively with families who have a child with a disability