RESEARCH PAPER: FINAL RESEARCH PAPER ASSIGNMENT
Research Paper: Final Research Paper Assignment Instructions
After gathering research information and beginning to organize it, you will fully explain and express information in a written and logical manner. Within the field of counseling, you will be given a plethora of information that needs to be interpreted, sifted, and studied. The skill of taking in information, reprocessing, and then communicating effectively are qualities that can make a good counselor. The Research Paper: Final Research Paper Assignment is a chance for you to not only learn through the research, but intake and incorporate it into your bank of knowledge. It is a wonderful opportunity for you to practice relating information subjectively as you relate research findings.
You will write an 8-page Research Paper on a major topic approved by your instructor and found within your course textbooks. You will choose a topic and augment your research by using at least 8 professional references in addition to the textbook and the Bible. Papers will be graded on the basis of content, clarity, flow, use of resources, interpretations, and conclusions. Citations are expected to be used liberally. See the Research Paper: Final Research Paper Grading Rubric and the requirements below to assess grading priorities before beginning this assignment.
- 8 pages (does not include title page and reference page).
- Current APA approved font.
- Written in current APA format.
- Written in 3rd person point of view.
- Address a topic that is applicable to the course textbooks and the field of marriage and family counseling.
- Personal testimonies are not an acceptable topic. This paper must address a topic or issue that can be academically researched.
- Title page and reference page are required, all adhering to current APA format.
- Must have a minimum of 8 outside sources published within the past 5 years and also include references to the textbook and the Bible.
- Note: A total of 10 sources are needed. Outside sources should be peer-reviewed journal articles or books written on the topic.
- References must be properly cited in the body of the paper, as well as on the reference page, using current APA format.
- Refer to the Research Paper: Final Research Paper Grading Rubric for additional detailed requirements.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool.