Directions for Preparing the Scholarly Worksheet
- Read each of the instructions.
- Download and complete the required Clarifying Research Worksheet under Templates below.
- Review the Week 5 Assignment Tutorial (Links to an external site.) (Transcript (Links to an external site.)) which reviews your Week 5 Assignment. Tutorial may look slightly different session to session. Grading criteria and rubric will be the same.
- Two or more supporting scholarly sources are required. Textbooks are not allowed and should not be used as a scholarly source. Use the school Library to locate relevant, scholarly sources.
- No more than two direct quotes are allowed. You should be using mostly your own words to demonstrate your understanding of the topics/criteria for this assignment. Citations and references must be included.
- Submit the completed assignment on the Week 5: Assignment.
- For questions about this assignment, please contact your instructor.
- Spell check for spelling and grammar errors prior to final submission.
- Please see the grading criteria and rubrics.
- Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page.
- Integrity Matters: Review the syllabus and follow the Academic Integrity policy in the Student Handbook (Links to an external site.).
Scholarly Sources and Citations
- Two or more supporting scholarly sources are required.
- No more than two direct quotes are allowed.
- Use APA format in citations and references.
American Association of Colleges of Nurses (AACN). (2008). Executive summary: The essentials of baccalaureate education for professional nursing practice. http://www.aacnnursing.org/Education-Resources/AACN-Essentials
QSEN Institute. (2020). QSEN competencies. http://qsen.org/competencies/pre-licensure-ksas/