https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png 0 0 Essie https://essaysglobe.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/logo-EG.png Essie2020-08-05 09:02:452020-08-05 09:03:21Senior VP of an HR department
Guidelines for organization:
- You are the Senior VP of an HR department with 25 employees that serve an organization that has 1000 full and part time employees. Right now your department has functional “silos” (Recruiting department, Compensation /Benefits department, Employment department, etc.). What changes would you make in structure (org chart) and what programs would you push for so that your HR department is seen as innovative, creative and the “people’s partner”? Be sure to include multiple references to current research in the field of Human Resources. Also include sections in the portfolio which discuss the latest research in talent acquisition, retention, and the compensation and benefits.
- Prepare the portfolio paper using the following guidelines:
- 8 pages, typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font, using APA standard
- Title page, including title of paper, your name, course name and course number, date of submission
- A reference page
- A minimum of 10 references are required, including the text, the Holy Bible, books and articles from academic sources (Net Library), and other periodicals