Data mining is an important component of any population health outcome analysis. Select one of the following information hubs to address a health-related topic of your choice : CDC Surveillance Resource Center and Interactive Database Systems, (Links to an external site.) World Health Organization (WHO) (Links to an external site.) or Our World in Data (Links to an external site.). Analyze the data presented at the national and state levels to address the following.
- Identify the information hub and topic selected. Provide a brief summary of the practice problem.
- Compare and contrast national and state levels of data. Use the state of your residence as a basis for the comparison.
- Describe how data from your home state compares to data from other states.
- Identify one national organization or intervention related to your selected topic that is addressing the burden of this disease. Describe the impact of the organization or intervention to improve outcomes.
- Share your professional experience related to the topic.
Please review the Graduate Discussion Grading Guidelines and Rubric (Links to an external site.) for complete discussion requirements.