In this discussion, you will share one of your reasons and connect it with information from one of the previously assigned readings. You will also give and receive feedback from your classmates.
Initial Post (due by 11:59 p.m. on Friday)
Think about the development of your case study and write a post where you:
(1) state one of your reasons in support of your thesis
(2) post a quote from one of the previously assigned readings that you will use as evidence for your reason
(3) paraphrase the quote and explain how the quote relates to your thesis and reason
(4) demonstrate use of quotations, accurate APA in-text citations, and an academic voice
(5) demonstrate the grammar and writing skills covered in previous weeks
Peer Response (due by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday)
Respond to at least one of your classmates and provide feedback on her/his reason and quote. Here are a few things you might consider when writing your response:
- Is the reason clear and logical? Why or why not? Suggest possible revisions to make the reason clear and logical.
- Does the selected quote relate to the reason? If so, how? If not, why not? Suggest an alternative quote that better relates to the reason.
- Is the paraphrase of the quote effective? If so, how? If not, why not? Suggest possible revisions to improve the paraphrase.
- Is the connection between the quote and the reason clear and logical? Why or why not? Suggest possible revisions to make the connection clear and logical.
- What other insight or suggestions might you offer your classmate regarding her/his topic, thesis, and reasons?