For this last week of discussion, go back to the lesson for the week and review the Nurses on Boards and the National Nurse Campaign. As you reflect on what you have learned over the last 8 weeks:
1. What are your plans for the future?
2. Will you heed the call for action and join an organization like Nurses on Boards or become engaged with the National Nurse Campaign?
3. Will you join a professional nursing organization?
4. Do you have other ideas that would work to benefit your community or an organization that is important to you?
5. Share with the class what your plans are now that you have a new awareness of your abilities and capabilities to provide advocacy beyond the beside.
6. Compose your final Tweet about this class. Remember to be concise as Twitter only allows 140 characters. Share your Tweet in the discussion.
Please review the Graduate Discussion Grading Guidelines and Rubric (Links to an external site.)for complete discussion requirements.